In the Media
- Virtual advocacy requires better preparation and more attention (Canadian Lawyer Magazine, April 22, 2021)
- Virtual Conflict Resolution: Considerations & Strategies
- “Mediation as a Process for Change and Transformation for Managing Family Conflicts”, Family Firm Institute, Practitioner Magazine, November 2016
- Mediation as a Process for Change and Transformation for Managing Family Conflicts | The Practitioner
Mediation and Conflict Resolution:
- How to manage client business disputes- GTA Accountants and Finance Networks
- Shareholders Disputes – ADR Institute of Ontario
- Managing Conflict and Strategies for Difficult Conversations – Professional women’s group;
- Navigating Confidentiality in Mediation – ADR Institute
- Understanding and Mediating Family Business Disputes – C.A.F.E.
- Estate Mediation – Estate litigation law firm.
Commercial Litigation/Insolvency Issues
- Changes to the Canada Small Business Financing Loan Act – Chartered Bank
- Bankruptcy and Real Property Issues-Trustee/Receivership firm and Chartered Bank
- Court appointed officers and estate litigation